UCC Filings - Important Notice
UCC FILINGS- IMPORTANT NOTICE
In preparation for launching the Online UCC system the following requirements are effective for all UCC transactions received in paper form in the Secretary of State’s Office after April 7, 2011:
Failure to follow all instructions may result in the rejection of your filing.
1. You must type or laser print this form.
2. You must use the current forms made available through our website.
3. Individual payment must accompany each filing. We are not able to use one check for multiple filings.
4. To receive an acknowledgment* of your filing you must complete the “Send Acknowledgment To” section on the filing form.
a. For email acknowledgment: Submit a completed “Filing Submission” form with each document listing your email address,
b. For mailed acknowledgment: Enclose a self-addressed stamped envelope.
* An acknowledgment of your filing is not a copy of your filing. Customers may request a copy of a filing by using the UCC-11 form or by performing a search through the online system. All online filers will receive an email acknowledgment copy of their actual filing.
SC Secretary of State’s Office -UCC Division
1205 Pendleton Street, Suite 525
Columbia, SC 29201